It is the area from where the customers (both the organization members and public website visitors) can place their orders.
The page will display-
- A dropdown at the top, using which you can select the desired item list.
- Based on the selected item list, the items that are associated with the item list are displayed.
- After selecting the item list, specify the order instructions and the item quantity (if applicable).
- Click on Add to add the items to the cart.
- Once the items are added to the cart, you can see the cart summary on the right side of the page where you can see the items, price, and also subtotal of your cart.
- To continue placing the order, click on the Place Order button.
- Click on the Clear Cart link to remove the items from the cart.
- To collect the payments online, you need to configure the payment gateway for your organization.
- If you are ordering from the public website without logging into the organization, then clicking on the Place order button will redirect to the signup/login page. After signup/login into the organization, you will be continued by placing the order.