The ‘Sent messages’ feature stores all the messages that you have sent. You can track each message’s status for all the delivery channels (like email, mobile notification, and text message).
You can access this feature by clicking on ‘Message’ from the menu on the left in the organization area. Then scroll to find the ‘Sent messages’ tab.
Message > Sent Messages.
‘Sent Messages’ is very handy when you want to revisit or verify details of a particular message you sent. This is for your own reference at a later point in time.
· Sent: The name/email address of the message recipient is displayed. If a specific group is selected while the messages are sent, then the group’s name appears under the sent to section. For example, if all members are chosen, they are displayed as All Members under the sent to section.
· Subject: A brief description of the message itself.
· Three columns with different delivery channels are displayed with tick marks indicating the delivery channel opted. (Email, Mobile Notification, and Text Message)
· Sent on: The date & time on which the message has been sent.
· Actions: This allows you to delete a message.
· To view any message, click on the recipient’s name or subject. A modal window with the message will be displayed.
· In the modal window, the message details, the message body, and a delete option will be displayed.
You can perform the following operations using this feature.
· Use the following filter options to refine the list of sent messages.
· All the messages, including automated notifications.
· Messages that are sent manually by members.
· To compose a message, click on the green plus icon at the top right corner of the page.
· Click on the red bin icon located under the Actions column to delete a message
Note: You can conveniently select and deselect multiple messages or all messages to delete or mark as read.
Note: You can also view the total number of messages displayed at the top left corner.