“Learn How to Manage the Visual Settings of Your Organization”
The ‘Visual Settings’ page helps you to customize the overall appearance of the Thapos application by adding your organization logo, advertisement banner, and background image for your organization.
How ‘Visual Settings’ Page Looks Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Visual Settings’ page.
The ‘visual settings’ page allows you to manage the default visual appearance by updating the following.
- Upload Logo Image:
- It allows you to upload the logo for your organization, which will be displayed at the top-left corner of the Thapos application and your Thapos powered website.
- You can upload the logo either by
- Browsing the file from your local system or
- Providing the URL link of the logo
- Click Upload to add the file.
- Background Image:
- It allows you to set a light background image in the application.
- You can either choose none or default blue.
- Banner Code:
- It allows you to add HTML code of the advertisement banner image, which will be displayed on the ride-side panel of the Thapos application to your members, athletes & teams.Provide the banner code within the image tags, as shown below.
- Provide the banner code within the image tags, as shown below.<img src=”your banner image url”/>
- Click Save to save & apply the settings.
How to Reach the ‘Visual Settings’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Visual Settings’ page.
- After logging in to the Thapos application, ensure that you’re in the Organization area.
- Click on Super Admin from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Main Settings and then click on Visual tab.