“Learn How to Manage Your Organization Schedule Calendar”
The ‘Schedule Calendar View’ is the area that makes it easy for you to keep a track of all the past & upcoming organization schedules. The page allows you to easily schedule & manage games, practices & events of your organization.
How does the ‘Calendar View’ Page Look Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Calendar View’ page.
Following are the options available on the page.
- Month is the default view of the organization calendar. You may change the view between the week, day & month by clicking on the Month/Week/Day buttons located at the top-right corner (as shown below).
- Use the arrows and to move between the past & future calendar dates as shown below.
- Click on the icon located at the top of the page to expand the following filter options.
- Team: Select the team from the dropdown to view the schedules related to that specific team.
- Field/Location: Select the field/location from the drop-down to view the schedules related to that specific field/location.
- Event Type: Select the type of schedule i.e. either game or practice or event to view the schedules related to it.
- Click on Reset to clear all the applied filter options.
- Mouse hover on any scheduled game/practice/event to view the associated details as shown below.
- You may click on any upcoming game/practice/event
- To update the schedule details or
- To delete it
- Click on the Subscribe/Download link located at the top-left corner to view the detailed instructions on how to sync with your other external calendars like Google, Apple, Outlook…
- If you wish to view the calendar of any organization team, then select the team from the drop-down located at the top of the page as shown below.
- Click on the icon to print the schedule details.
- You are not allowed to add schedules for the past dates.
- You may change the first day of the week from Super Admin >> Main Settings page.
- The following three colors are used to differentiate between a game, practice & event.
- Blue: Indicates game
- Green: Indicates practice
- Black: Indicates event
Scheduling a Game or Practice or Event
To schedule a game/practice/event, click on the present or a future date. A popup will be displayed on the screen, where you are required to provide the game or practice or event details.
- For information on how to add a game, click here.
- For information on how to add a practice, click here.
- For information on how to add an event, click here.
How to Reach the ‘Calendar View’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Calendar View’ page.
- After logging in to the SportsPlus application, ensure that you’re in the Organization area.
- Click on Schedule from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Calendar View.