A gallery is a collection of albums containing pictures and videos, which can be accessed by the registered users or the organization’s public website visitors.
Adding an album
Your plan may limit the number of albums or pictures that you can add, which you can find in your account. While adding an album, enter the following details.
- Album name: The name is mandatory. It can be used to identify and search the albums.
- Priority: It tells the importance of an album. When presented to the user, higher priority albums are displayed ahead of the lower priority albums.
- Is the album public: If you want the album to be made available for the public users on the organization website, select Yes. Otherwise, select No to make it available only for the registered users.
- Show in the slideshow: Select this option to display the album in the albums slideshow widget.
- Description: Enter a summary of the album, just for your record.
After entering the details, click on Add. Your album will be created and ready to upload pictures and embed videos.
Uploading pictures and videos to the album
Once the album is created, you can start uploading the pictures and videos.
- Use the following options to upload pictures or embed videos.
- Upload a picture – browse and select one picture at a time from the local file system.
- Embed a video – enter the embedded code of the online video. For example, to generate the YouTube embed code:
- Go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
- Click on Share under the video.
- Click on Embed. Copy the code.
- Paste the code into the ‘Video embed code’ field.
- Upload multiple pictures – browse and select multiple pictures or drag and drop the pictures from the local file system.
- Title: Enter a title for the picture or video. (optional)
- Link URL: Enter a web address that you want to link the picture to. (optional)
- Priority: It tells the importance of a picture or video. When presented to the user, higher priority pictures/videos are displayed ahead of the lower priority pictures/videos.
- Show in the slideshow: Choose whether you want to display the pictures/videos in the gallery widgets.
After entering the details, click on Add. Your pictures/videos will be uploaded to the album.
Updating picture properties
- If you want to update the picture or video in the album, click on the album where you want the picture or video to be updated. Then click on the pencil icon located on the picture or video, update them, and click on Add.
- The picture or video will be updated on the album.
Deleting pictures & videos from the album
To delete a picture or video, click on the red trash icon located at the top-right corner of the gallery item. To delete multiple, select them using the checkbox at the top left of the picture/video and then click on the delete at the top of the page on the black bar.
Updating an album
If you want to update an album, click on the update album icon located at the top-right corner of the gallery item.
Deleting an album
To delete an album, hover the cursor on the three vertical dots icon and click on the Delete Album link.