“Learn How to View Unpaid Program Registrations”
The ‘Unpaid Registrations’ page allows you to view the list of unpaid program registrations for your organization programs. This page lists only those registrations for which there is only one installment/payment for that program. Otherwise, if there are multiple installments, then those will not be listed here.
How ‘Unpaid Registrations’ Page Looks Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Unpaid Registrations’ page.
List of Unpaid Registrations
The page will display,
- All the unpaid registrations listed in a table format.
- Only those registrations, whose program ‘payment fee’ type is defined as one time payment.
- The list by default will be sorted in descending order based on the Registration Date.
- The total number of registrations is displayed at the top-left corner.
Sort the List as Required
You may sort the list either in ascending order or descending order by clicking on the column labels, such as Registration Date, Name, Program, Total Amount, Due Amount, Paid Amount, and Balance.
For example, click on the name label to sort the list by athlete name in an alphabetical order, either in ascending order or descending order.
For each payment record, the following properties will be displayed.
- Registration Date: The date on which the member has registered for the program.
- Name: The name of the person the registration belongs to.
- Program: The name of the program.
- Total Amount: The program fee (excluding registration fee/administrative fee/late fee/member orders).
- Due Amount: The total due amount.
- Paid Amount: The actual amount paid.
- Balance: The remaining amount to be paid.
Let us consider the following program with the
- program fee type: single time payment
- program fee: $90
- registration fee: $10
- late fee: $5
Now, the athlete has registered for the program and
- does not make any payment, then the registration will be displayed on this page.
- paid the registration fee $10 only, then the registration will be displayed on this page.
- made a partial payment of the program fee $40, then the registration with the payment details will be displayed on this page.
- completely paid/waived the program fee only, then the registration will not be displayed on this page.
You may perform the following operations on the ‘Unpaid Registrations’ page.
Search: You may search for any particular unpaid program registration by entering keywords in the search box.
For example, if you want to view records related to a member with name ‘chris’, then enter the keyword chris in the search box.
How to Reach the ‘Unpaid Registrations’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Unpaid Registrations’ page.
- After logging in to the Thapos application, ensure that you’re on the Organization area.
- Click on Payments from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Unpaid Registrations.