Register For Programs
“Learn How to Register for the Eligible Programs”
Based on the age & gender criteria, the ‘Register for a Program’ page will display the list of organization programs that are eligible for you to register. The page will also display the list of programs that are eligible for your family members for registration.
How does ‘Register for a Program’ Page Look Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Register for a Program’ page.
List of Programs
The page will display-
- All your eligible programs listed in a table format.
- The most recently added/updated program at the top of the list.
Sort the List as Required
You may sort the list either in ascending order or descending order by clicking on the column labels, such as Program, Price, Registration Status, Payment Type, Gender, Start Date & End Date.
For example, click on the program label to sort the list by program name in an alphabetical order. However, clicking on the name of any program will open the Program View page.
For every program, the following properties will be displayed.
- Program: The name of the program.
- Price: The total fee for the program (excluding the registration fee).
- Registration Status: The current status of the online program registrations.
- Payment Type: The mode of fee collection for the program.
- Gender: The gender group who can register for the program.
- Start Date: The opening date of the program.
- End Date: The closing date of the program.
- The programs with summary will display a symbol beside the name of the program. Click on it to view the program summary.
- All the programs will be displayed purely on the date of birth & gender basis.
- If you don’t see some programs, then this may be because the date of birth or gender is not specified or they are not matching to the program requirements.
How to Reach the ‘Register for a Program’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Register for a Program’ page.
- After logging in to the Thapos application, ensure that you’re in the Organization area.
- Click on My from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Register for a Program.