“Learn How to View & Manage All Your Field Reservations”
The ‘Reservations’ page is the area where you can view and manage all your field reservations. The page will display the list of field reservations made by you along with an option to view the reservation receipts. The receipts are generated automatically as soon as a reservation is successfully created.
How does ‘Reservations’ Page Look Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Reservations’ page.
List of Reservations
The page will display-
- All your field reservations listed in a table format.
- The upcoming reservation(s) will be displayed at the top of the list.
- The total number of reservations at the top-left corner.
Sort the List as Required
You may sort the list either in ascending order or descending order by clicking on the column labels, such as Reservation Date, Time, Field Name & Member Name.
For example, click on the field name label to sort the list by the name of the fields in an alphabetical order. However, clicking on the name of any organization field will open the ‘field reservation’ page.
For each reservation, the following properties will be displayed.
- Reservation Date: The date for which the field has been reserved.
- Time: The time period of the field reservation.
- Field Name: The name of the field which has been reserved.
- Member Name: The name of the member who has reserved the field.
- Notes: The description provided for the field reservation.
- Status: The current status of the field reservation.
- Click on cancel to cancel the field reservation.
- Click on receipt to view the reservation receipt.
Note: You also have the capability to cancel an approved field reservation.
You can perform the following operations on the ‘reservations’ page.
- Search: You may do a quick search for any specific field reservation by entering the keywords in the search box.
- Filter by Field/Location: Select the field/location from the drop-down to view the reservation details of the specific field.
- Make Reservation: Click on the Make Reservation button to add a new field reservation. You will be navigated to Reserve a Field page.
How to Reach the ‘Reservations’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Reservations’ page.
- After logging in to the Thapos application, ensure that you’re in the Organization area.
- Click on My from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Reservations.