Links are used to navigate to any specific web page or website. If you want to share any published information from any external website with your registered users and/or the public website visitors, then links are the right option.
Adding a link
To add a link, click on add link or green plus icon and enter the following details.
- Name: Enter a meaningful name, which can be used in identifying the linked web page.
- Category: The type of link you are looking to add—for example, Academics, Recreation, Camps., etc. You can add as many categories as you want.
- Web Address (URL): Enter the complete web address of the web page Example: https://sportsquotes.us/baseball
- Priority: The priority tells the importance of a link. When presented to the user, higher priority links are displayed ahead of the lower priority links.
- Public link: Select this option to display the link on the organization’s public website.
- Quick link: If you want to display this link in the quick links widget, then select Yes, otherwise select No.
After entering the details, click on Add. The link will be added and can be accessed by the users.
Updating the link
- If you want to update any link, hover the cursor on the three vertical dots icon under the Actions column and click on Update Link.
- After making the necessary changes, click on Update. The newly created changes will be immediately reflected in the relevant areas (like quick links widget, organization’s public website).
Deleting the link
To delete a link, hover the cursor on the three vertical dots icon under the Actions column and click on Delete Link.