It is the area where all the organization listed donation items are displayed to both the organization members and public website visitors to order for a price that will be used for a worthy cause. All the orders placed from here will be considered as an act of charity to support the organization.
The page will display the following operations.
- All the item lists available to order can be seen on the left side of the page.
- To view an item list, click on the name of the item list.
- The donation amount of the item list will be calculated based on the sum of item base price. For example, if the price of a T-Shirt is 90 dollars, then the donation amounts will be displayed as 90 dollars, 180 dollars, 270 dollars, 360 dollars and 450 dollars.
- Choose the amount you are willing to donate.
- Specify the order instructions and quantity for the items (if applicable). For example, select the size/colour of the item chosen and specify the quantity.
- Click on Place Order.
- To collect the payments online, you need to configure the payment gateway for your organization.
- If you are ordering from the public website without logging into the organization, then clicking on the Place order button will redirect to the signup/login page. After signup/login into the organization, you will be continued with placing the order.