“Learn How to Configure Payment Gateways for Your Organization”
The ‘Payment Processing’ page allows you to configure and manage online payment processing gateways for your organization, and also allows to provide instructions for offline payments.
Where Will the Offline Payment Instructions will be displayed?
The offline payment instructions provided here will be displayed to the registrants during the Payment step of the program registration process if they choose to pay offline.
How does the ‘Payment Processing’ Page Looks Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘Payment Processing’ page.
Adding Offline Payment Instructions
To add the offline payment instructions, follow the below steps.
- Click on the (pencil) icon.
- Enter/update the information in the rich text editor. For example, to inform the registrants that cash payments are not allowed, then you may enter like-“You can pay either through Bank Transfer or Check or Demand Draft. Cash payments are not accepted.”
- Click Save to add/update the instructions.
Set Up Your Payment Gateway
- To add a new payment gateway, click on Setup Payment Gateway.
- Thapos allows you to use the following payment processing gateways. We strongly recommend using WePay for which we can provide the best credit card processing rate. Please contact us regarding your credit card processing rate.
The following subsections will explain about each of them in detail.
How to Reach the ‘Payment Processing’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘Payment Processing’ page.
- After logging in to the SportsPlus application, ensure that you’re on the Organization area.
- Click on Super Admin from the left navigation menu.
- Click on Payment Processing.