“Learn How to Manage Your Organization Schedules”
Schedule List View is the area where all your organization schedules are displayed in a list format. The page allows you to easily view & manage the upcoming schedules and also the past schedules, along with the ability to update the scores of the past matches.
How does the ‘List View’ Page Look Like?
Following is the sample screenshot of the ‘List View’ page.
List of Schedules
The page will display-
- All the upcoming schedules in a table format.
- The list is sorted based on the date & time of the schedule in descending order.
- The count of the total number of upcoming schedules is displayed at the top-left corner.
For every schedule, the following properties will be displayed.
- The type of the schedule along with the season/game/league… name is displayed.
- The following three colors are used to differentiate between a game, practice & event.
- Blue: Indicates games.
- Green: Indicates practices.
- Black: Indicates events.
- Team: The primary/main team of the game/practice.
- Date & Time: The date & time of the game/practice/event.
- Location Details: The field/location details of the game/practice/event.
- Opponent/Other: The opponent team of the game/practice and other details entered.
- Officials: The organization referee(s) who are associated with the game.
- Reminders: The number of reminder notifications for the game/practice/event.
- Actions: The following options will be displayed.
- Edit: Click on the icon to edit the details of the game/practice/event.
- Cancel: Click on the icon to cancel the game/practice/event. Use this option to keep it and show it as cancelled.
- Delete: Click on the icon to delete the game/practice/event.
- Push to Eventbrite: You may also push all your organization events on the Eventbrite platform by clicking on the icon.
For information on how to integrate Eventbrite to your organization, click here.
View Past Schedules
To view the past schedules of your organization-
- Click on the View Past Schedules option located at the top of the page.
- The list of the past schedules will be displayed in a table format.
Update Match Scores
To update scores of the past matches-
- Click on the Score link located under the actions column of the desired schedule. The following pop-up will be displayed.
- Enter the score of the main team and the opponent team.
- Click Update to save the details.
- Click Clear to clear the team scores & Close to close the pop-up.
- Based on the provided scores, the match result will be calculated and displayed. Also, various details for the league standings will be calculated and persisted which will be applied for league standings display order.
- For tennis and similar set based sports, you may update the scores in terms of sets as shown below.
- Enter the set scores of the main team and the opponent team.
- Click on the icon to add a new set(s). You may add up to max. 5 sets.
- Click on the icon to delete the existing set(s).
- Based on the provided set scores, the match result will be calculated and displayed.
Click on the icon to expand the following filter operations.
- Team: Select the team from the dropdown to view the schedules related to that specific team.
- Field/Location: Select the field/location from the drop-down to view the schedules related to that specific field/location.
- Event Type: Select the type of schedule i.e. either game or practice or event to view the schedules related to it.
- Click on Reset to clear all the applied filter options.
- Click on the icon to print the schedule details.
How to Reach the ‘List View’ Page?
Following are the steps to get to the ‘List View’ page.
- After logging in to the Thapos application, ensure that you’re in the Organization area.
- Click on Schedule from the left navigation menu.
- Click on List View.