- The organization admin can
- Choose the default access level for the newly added staff members from the Org Settings > Privacy page.
- Assign the staff members with the restricted access to one or more leagues, tournaments, seasons, divisions, and age groups from the Org Settings > Granular Controls page.
- The organization staff members can
- Update the access level of the existing staff members from the Manage > Staff Members > Update Staff Members page.
- Upload the tournament image and assign an organization staff member as the tournament director from the Schedule > League/Tourney/Season > Add & Update Tournament page.
- The public tournament operators can run pool tournaments, consisting of the pool plays and single-elimination brackets.
- The operators can generate the pool play schedules and bracket schedules based on the teams’ age groups registered/added to the tournaments.
- Enhanced UI/UX in the following areas.
- Tournaments list page on the organization’s website.
- Pool play tournament show page, both inside the application and on the organization’s public website.
- Fixed navigation issues on the Member Overview page.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.