- The organization admin can allow/restrict the team staff from updating the team players’ date of birth from the Org Settings > Team page.
- The public tournament operators can
- Open/close the team registration program pricing packages from the Registration > Program > Fee, Discounts, Payment Plans page.
- Lock the roster of all the teams participating in the tournament from the Tournaments > Pool Play Tournament > Teams page.
- Create multiple brackets under one pool.
- Enhanced UI/UX in the following areas.
- The website home page of the teams participated in the pool play tournaments.
- Pool play tournament show pages on the organization’s website (mobile view).
- Add an existing team modal window on the Tournaments > Pool Play Tournament > Teams page and Manage > Age Groups show page.
- The organization staff can
- Define the priority and public accessibility of the tournaments from the Add/Update tournament page.
- Choose up to 20 game start time preferences in the league auto-scheduling, tournament bracket creation, and pool play generation process.
- Update the teams on the Review and Confirm page in the league auto-scheduling flow.
- Choose to collect the convenience fee for the programs after opening the registrations.
- Fixed multiple issues in the add/update/listing of the organization staff members.
- Fixed game standings issues.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.