- The organization admin can control to allow or restrict the organization staff to function as a team staff from the Org Settings > Team Settings page. When allowed, the organization staff can access the team portal even if they are not part of the team.
- The organization staff can
- Choose to close/open, inactive/active, and delete a complex alone or with all its associated fields from the Manage > Fields List Page.
- Specify a document that can be collected by the users during the field reservation process from the Manage > Fields > Field Show Page > Reservation Controls tab.
- View/manage the list of complexes that a field is a part of, from the Manage > Fields > Field Show Page > Overview tab.
- The tournament operators can
- Update details of the teams participating in the tournament from the Tournament Show Page > Teams tab.
- Choose the fields based on a complex during the tournament pool schedules and bracket schedules generation process.
- Provide new Google font styles for the public website. The organization staff can apply them from the Website Admin > Website Settings > Visual Settings page and Publish > Content > Add/Update Content page.
- The organization members can search for the fields available for the reservation based on the date and time, from the My > Access > Reservations > Reserve a Field page.
- When the program registration program status is set as ‘Opens on Start Date’, then the status will get automatically updated to ‘Open’ on reaching the registration start date.
- Provided a new website page ‘Reserve a Field’, which allows the users to search and reserve the fields based on the date and time.
- Enhanced UI/UX on the Manage > Fields List page.
- Fixed display issues on the public website area.
- Fixed duplicate issues in the tournament pool play standings.
- Fixed printing issues for the pool play tournament schedules.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.