To know how the family discount works, follow the steps below.
- After logging into the SportsPlus application as an organization staff member, ensure that you’re in the organization area.
- Click on Registration from the left navigation menu, and click on Programs.
- The following screen will be displayed.
- Click on the green plus icon, and the following screen will be displayed.
- Fill in all the Program Details and click on Continue as shown below.
- Once you click on Continue, the following page will be displayed.
- To offer discounts to the registrant’s family members, click on Offer family discounts, and the following screen will be displayed.
- Discount Type: There are two discount types available to offer discounts.
- Amount: Select this option if you want to provide discounts in the form of an amount.
- Percentage: Select this option if you want to provide discounts in the form of a percentage.
- You can offer discounts to each family member individually by providing an amount/percentage as shown below.
- Family maximum amount:
- If the total amount exceeds the amount set for the family maximum amount, then the excess amount will be discounted, and only the amount set for the maximum amount will have to be paid.
- For example, if the program fee is 200, and the family maximum amount is 800, then if five members register for the program and the total sums up to 1000, only 800 will be charged from the registrants.
Note: Family discount can be applicable for One time payments only.
- To know more information about Programs, click here.