SportsPlus allows you to add new web pages to your website and also manage existing web pages. In addition, you can customize the webpage as per your needs and requirements.
There are at least two ways to add a new web page.
To add a new webpage to your website, follow the steps below,
- After logging into the SportsPlus application as an organization staff member, ensure that you’re in the organization area.
- Click on Website Admin from the left navigation menu and click on Design Webpage.
- The following screen will be displayed.
- Click on the green plus icon present on the design area’s top-right corner, and the following form will be displayed.
- Enter all the details of the webpage you want to add to your website.
- After entering all the details, click on Add, the webpage will be added and can be accessed by the users.
- To know more about customizing a webpage, click here.
You can also add a new web page from the publish area by following the steps below.
- Click on Publish from the left navigation menu and click on Content.
- The following page will be displayed.
- Click on the green plus icon present on the top-right corner, and the following page will be displayed.
- Click on Type and select Page as the type from the drop-down menu, as displayed in the screenshot below.
- Once you select Page, the following screen will be displayed.
- Check the box that reads Create a web page also, and the page will be added to the website as a webpage.
- Click here to learn more about it.