In order to process the declined transactions from Authorize.Net, we need to add a webhook in the Authorize.Net account. To setup the webhook in your Authorize.Net account follow the below instructions.
- Login to your Authorize.Net account.
- Click on the settings link at the left page under ACCOUNT.
- It opens the settings page. In bottom of the page under Business Settings click on Webhooks link.
- It opens webhooks page and with list of end points. Click on Add EndPoint button.
- After click on the end point it opens a page as below.
- In this page enter the following. Name: Declined Transactions Endpoint URL: https://thapos.com/org/callback/authorize-net-transaction Status: Select Active status.
- After that expand Payment Events by clicking on the + icon, and select net.authorize.payment.fraud.declined under the payment events and click on Save
- After saving you can see the end point in the webhooks page like the following with a webhook given by you with and Active Status. That’s all. Now Authorize.Net will send all details about the declined transactions to your Thapos account. Thapos will handle these transactions and update the payment status accordingly.